Home » DivXLand Media Subtitler » Translations
DivXLand Media Subtitler translations
Here you can download language files to add or complete a translation for DivXLand Media Subtitler.
Translation status for version 2.1.2
This is the translation status for the program interface, the new Help file(*), and the program's Web page.
|Dutch||Maarten Schellekens, Ernesto Monpellier|
|Greek||Βασιλική, Orestis Glavas|
|Indonesian||Lee, Shofyan Khasani|
|Italian||Stefano Pessina, Giona Fumasoli|
|Portugese (Portugal)||Fábio César Schuartz|
|Portuguese (Brazil)||Emerson Lima Marreiros, Ricardo Cristofolini, Ivan Fonseca Souza|
|Romanian||Alexus Tetea, George Alexandru|
|Slovenian||Prevodi Aljaž Kolar|
|Swedish||Björn Lindström, Emil Björnfot|
(*) The old PDF documentation is outdated and no longer distributed. The new help in CHM format was created for version 2.1.0 and newer, this file provides detailed program information and usage instructions.
Add New Language
- To submit a translation for the interface, download this file and follow the instructions inside.
- To submit a translation for the help file, download this file and follow the instructions inside.
- To submit a translation for the website, download this file and follow the instructions inside.
Complete or Update a Translation
- To complete an existing translation, select the desired language in the program's Language and Encoding settings, click the Complete this translation link (if available) and follow the instructions inside the generated language file.
- To make corrections to any translation, the website, or the help file, please contact us to tell us exactly what language should be corrected and send us the proper translation phrase.
Information for Translators
When translating to a non-Western European language, please save the translated file using an Unicode or UTF-8 character encoding. DivXLand Media Subtitler has full support for right-to-left languages such as Arabic and Persian.
Why are translations important?
In order to make software more accessible to millions of users around the world, program translations and internationalization support are an essential feature.
DivXLand Media Subtitler can be entirely translated to practically any language, and despite we have received many translations as soon as the program was released on 2003, we are always looking to add more languages and correct and complete the current translations.
If your native language is other than english, but you can understand it perfectly, we encourage you to help translating the program to your native language and make the software more accessible to people in your country.
If you have questions or suggestions regarding translations, please contact us.